Mercer Business Book Club is Reading...7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
According to the U.S. Labor Department, business people who read at least seven business books per year earn over 230% more than people reading just one book per year!
Why? The world of business is an ever-changing environment based on the latest trends and newest ideas. Staying at the forefront of business developments will help you execute your business strategy, become an influential leader, and position your company for success.
The Mercer Business Book Club (MBBC) meets to discuss relevant and thought-provoking business books in order to:
- Learn current business trends and ideas
- Discover tools for personal and professional growth
- Connect with other local, small businesses
Who should attend? Motivated business professionals – just like you!
What is required? Come prepared by having read the book we are discussing - 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey.
- 6:00 - 6:30pm - Dinner, available for purchase at Cafe, networking
- 6:30 - 7:30pm - Facilitated discussion of the book
- 7:30 - 8:00pm - Wrap up, discuss next book, networking
Membership is limited to 10 participants. Register online HERE